The TPA Imp Client Analyst is responsible for the configuration, testing, data analysis and delivery of new/renewed HRA/HSA/FSA/TMA benefit implementations. This position will partner with the Implementation Consultant and EDI team throughout the implementation. Post implementation the TPA Imp Client Analyst will execute daily functions to support client/participant changes that may take place throughout the year which includes renewals. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to client satisfaction, our top priority is an exceptional client experience with minimal client effort!
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Configure and test the benefits system as needed, based on client plan requirements according to the analysis/specifications
- Partner closely with Implementation Consultants, providing system setup consultation.
- Import & analyze data using various platforms including WEX/CDEX, proprietary benefits platform
- Complete full data audits, includes producing reports, providing summaries and detail for system reconciliation. Ability to understand why discrepancies are occurring and provide direction on how to resolve them
- Maintain & balance multiple client builds simultaneously, while meeting all project plan deadlines
- Maintain work plans in Sales Force and other programs, ensuring all tasks/follow up dates are consistently kept current