The Support Specialist will receive, prioritize, document and actively resolve client/Consumer requests, serving as a dedicated resource for Paylocity HRA/HSA/FSA/TMA/POP product support.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers technical and non-technical support to clients
- Establishes intra- and interdepartmental relationships to prioritize needs, communicate project status and timing expectations.
- Determines the scope of client requirements.
- Achieves objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve client questions.