The Cobra Client Analyst is responsible for the configuration, testing, data analysis and delivery of new/renewed Cobra benefit administration. This position will partner with the Implementation Consultant throughout the implementation. Post implementation the Cobra Client Analyst will execute daily functions such as, creating and sending notifications, processing payments, correspond eligibility information: to clients, benefit carriers and members and assist with updating renewal and plan rates. Also assist with customer service associated with other benefits administration by the company to include Retiree Benefits, FSA, HRA benefits and Debit Cards.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Data entry into COBRA software, including generation of initial notifications and qualifying event notifications, payment posting and processing daily reports.
- Assist with annual open enrollments, including preparing packets and updating rates and benefits.
- Process COBRA data feed into COBRA system for New Hires and Qualified Beneficiaries.
- Answer incoming calls in the COBRA department, assisting and resolving inquires related directly to COBRA member accounts.
- Update COBRA participant’s eligibility records as necessary, i.e. processing elections, changes and terms.
- Update client contact and access changes.
- Configure and update the benefits system as needed, based on client plan requirements according to the Cobra regulations/specifications
- Partner closely with Implementation Consultants, providing system setup consultation.
- Maintain work plans in Sales Force and other programs, ensuring all tasks/follow up dates are consistently kept current
Internal Applicants: the deadline to submit an application is 8/27/18. If you submit after, please reach out to Michael Rooney for deadline exemptions.