Paylocity is a cloud-based payroll processing and software company that operates in a direct-to-client capacity. Paylocity leads the industry by combining cutting-edge products with outstanding customer service and has been recognized by both local and national publications for successful innovation and growth.
With three major locations in Schaumburg, Illinois, Lake Mary, Florida, and Boise, Idaho, along with a robust remote workforce, Paylocity offers its employees exceptional culture, complete benefits, and opportunities for advancement – achievements affirmed by consistently high rankings by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work, Best CEO, and Best Places to Interview.
Paylocity is a company made up of people who love where they are and what they do. We are always looking for dedicated people to join us.
The Support Specialist will act as the primary point of contact for an assigned base of Web Benefits clients, serving as their dedicated resource for benefit product support. Timely and efficient response to client support needs in a manner that consistently provides outstanding service is expected.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties
- Administer technical and non-technical support to clients in an effort to facilitate their use of Web Benefits.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to trouble-shoot and resolve benefit questions for your clients.
- Research and resolve client issues in a timely manner, drawing resources from internal departments when necessary.
- Provide prompt courteous service to all external and internal customers.
- Facilitate client meetings.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during Fall/Winter open enrollment season.
- Partner with clients to manage open enrollment projects.
- Coordinate with internal team members (i.e. Analysts) on projects such as open enrollment to meet client deadlines and expectations.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.