Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development, the Senior Corporate Development Analyst will develop and execute the company’s corporate development efforts, contributing in the company’s plans for corporate development, M&A, capital markets, and business development activity in alignment with the board, CEO/COO/CFO and the executive team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our rapidly expanding corporate development team.
The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
* Work directly with the Director and VP of Corporate Development in the development of strategic plans and execution of key corporate development initiatives to fuel strategic growth
* Assist the Director of Corporate Development to build the processes and analytical framework for analyzing M&A opportunities
* Research and analyze high priority strategic markets for corporate development, including market mapping and deep dives of specific target opportunities
* Partner with and drive cross functional teams in the execution of all phases of the M&A process including business case creation, opportunity modeling, deal execution, and integration
* Partner with FP&A team to model potential internally developed growth opportunities and create pro-forma views of acquisition opportunities
* Assist cross-functional finance teams in the analysis of any Paylocity financing activities
* Active team member in the analysis of key strategic partners and vendors
* Ad hoc analyses and financial modeling