NOW HIRING FOR OUR February TRAINING CLASS!
Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY) is a cloud-based payroll-processing software company that has revolutionized the industry through successful innovation and growth since 1997.
Based in Schaumburg, Illinois, we offer our employees state-of-the-art facilities, exceptional culture, and complete benefits, and are committed to giving back to the Chicagoland community.
Paylocity has been recognized by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work and Highest-Rated CEOs in 2018. Most importantly, we are made up of people who love where they are and what they do. Join us!
The purpose of the Account Manager I position is to apply learnings of our core products to resolve client payroll and HR system issues while providing outstanding customer service. Applies basic technical knowledge while effectively leveraging available resources and prioritizing issues. The Account Manager is the primary point of contact within a team supporting a client base. This role is assigned and services approximately 50-150 small to mid-size clients whose contracts generate revenues between $500k- 1 million on average. Client size can range from approximately 50 to 100 employees.
CLIENT SERVICE EXPECTATIONS
- Dependability/ Follow Up: Timely responsiveness & proactive follow up
- Problem Solve: Troubleshoot and problem solve leveraging knowledge, resources, qualitative and quantitate information
- Communication: Provide professional & appropriate internal/ external communication as well as progress updates to all stakeholders
- Guidance - Provide clients guidance on HR and Payroll best practices, organizational change management and Paylocity product fit
- Implement and optimize products - Able to recommend ancillary products to optimize overall HCM set up
ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Issue Resolution: able to be available on a consistent basis, manage workload to maintain availability, problem solve, troubleshoot & effectively resolve issues for client and proactively resolve potential future issues; escalate when needed
- Client Focus: baseline service level is evaluated via Quality Assurance assessments and Team Lead and Manager feedback including (1) creating rapport (2) appropriate sense of urgency and tone (3) understanding the question (4) and effective interactions, guides and client instructions
- Focus on timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and objectives: meet SLAs and key internal client service metrics including availability, outbound adherence, first call resolution, escalations, client retention, etc. as monitored by Leadership Team; leverages metrics to understand performance, adjust behaviors and identify where additional support is needed
- System Capability: Navigate w/in systems including WebPay, WebTime, Desk, IC (phones), Service Bureau, Portal, Compass, Admin Guides and to continually build knowledge base in order to best serve client
- Leverage Resources: Appropriately & effectively use resources to find and validate answers, resolve and document issues in a way that adheres to payroll policies and ensures seamless client support. Listens to feedback, seeks to understands and adjusts behaviors as needed