The TPA Services Implementation Consultant is responsible for managing the front end (client facing) HRA/HSA/FSA/TMA/POP benefit implementation project for our clients. This position is responsible for understanding the client’s needs and successfully capturing the details to enable configuration our applications to meet those needs. This position will partner with the TPA Imp Client Analyst and EDI team throughout the implementation, ensuring a smooth & seamless implementation experience for our clients. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to client satisfaction, providing an exceptional Implementation experience is our top priority!
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with assigned clients to ensure they have a seamless transition to our product
- Provide a consultative approach to determine client’s requirements providing industry best practices where applicable
- Manage full implementation cycle end-to-end, which includes gathering Benefit Plan Requirements and election data from the client/broker
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously, while meeting all project plan deadlines. (Sales Force/Clarizen work plans are maintained and task/follow up dates are kept current).
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings with clients to ensure milestones are met
- Work with partner organizations to complete delivery of carrier files
- Partner with analyst to perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all setup work has been completed accurately
- 100% responsibility for the client until they transition to our client support group
- Manages client/broker through sometimes difficult conversations and implementation steps