Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY) is a cloud-based payroll processing and software company that operates in a direct-to-client capacity. Paylocity leads the industry by combining cutting-edge products with outstanding customer service and has been recognized by both local and national publications for successful innovation and growth.
We offer our employees state-of-the-art facilities, exceptional culture, opportunities for advancement, and complete benefits, and are committed to giving back to the Lake Mary community.
Paylocity has been recognized by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work, Highest-Rated CEOs, and Best Places to Interview. Our Lake Mary location has also been recognized by the Orlando Business Journal as a Best Place to Work 2016-2018. Most importantly, we are made up of people who love where they are and what they do. Join us!
Our culture is fun, challenging, collaborative, and casual and one where you will have a seat at the table with your business partners. We want someone with a passion for bringing out the best in people, adaptable to our ever-changing business, and drive for exceptional results and practices. You will have an exciting chance to make a true impact within the organization by working side by side with one of our largest, fastest growing and most client facing functions in the organization on all areas pertaining to our people
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager for Operations, the HR Business Partner role will coach and consult with the Operations team along with the Directors and Managers to find the best solutions to meet the needs of our people and the business. This individual will be responsible for effective development, enhancement and deployment of HR programs/policies/practices. The HR Business Partner will work with the HR Manager and business leaders regarding employee retention and engagement, talent development, change initiatives, performance decisions/actions, communication, diversity & inclusion and various other HR initiatives that support and drive business goals and results.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead all cyclical people processes for your assigned group throughout the year including but not limited to our Performance Management and Compensation Planning calibrations, promotional assessments, bi weekly New Employee Orientations, partnering with Talent Acquisition and the business leaders on quality hiring goals, Talent Roundtables.
- Resolves employee relations issues, mediates employee concerns, and escalates when appropriate.
- Plan and organize employee events and engagement activities for the Lake Mary, FL office.
- Provides proactive input into HR plan for assigned business(s), highlights issues that require action and makes sound recommendations on solutions; aligns HR plans across assigned group(s) and drives/communicates plans appropriately.
- Conducts labor market/organization/talent analysis (e.g., organization upgrade metrics, turnover, performance ratings, exit interviews, etc). Translates data into meaningful recommendations for improving employee engagement, productivity, and performance, within assigned organization units.
- Deploys HR policies/systems/programs/practices across assigned business(s) that positively impact results.
- Deploy effective change management strategies, communications and training in support of major organization change/transformation initiatives. Provides feedback to change initiatives (monitors effectiveness of changes).
- Effectively builds strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization and assists them in finding the best HR solutions to meet their needs; provides development coaching where needed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple initiatives in conjunction with day-to-day HR responsibilities.
- Ability to 'connect the dots' and collaborate with coworkers to achieve desired results.