Accounting Specialist(Entry level, open to college grads)
The Company - Paylocity
At Paylocity, our mission is to elevate the profession of Payroll and Human Resources out of the back office and into the boardroom where it belongs. Paylocity combines innovative cloud-based technology with award-winning customer service to provide unparalleled payroll and human capital management solutions. Paylocity has been named many times as one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois. www.paylocity.com
Paylocity offers a fast-paced and dynamic environment, consistent with our revenue growth. Paylocity fosters a can-do, casual, but powerful attitude that puts the client first. We value honesty, hard work, integrity, teamwork, and dedication to exceptional customer service, a positive work environment, embracing technology and giving back to the community. Paylocity employees enjoy many advantages and opportunities from working in an open-door and casual environment. They empower you to do your best, take the initiative to make a difference and be open to accept new challenges that may come your way.
The Accounting Specialist position will be a key member of a growing team. Key responsibilities will include calculation of small business commissions and cash posting for our clients. This position may also assist the accounting team on other month end activities and special projects as needed.
Reports to: Sr. Manager - Accounting Operations
Anticipated start date: Immediately
- Support monthly estimate and actual commission process for small business.
- Administer commissions audit requests in monthly basis.
- Responsible for posting cash payments to outstanding client invoices.
- Identify cash posting variances and resolve variances with billing team.
- Prepares necessary cash reconciliation analysis.
- Other ad hoc analyses and sales financial modeling upon management request